Social Media CoordinatorPosition: Social Media Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Compensation: Competitive salary DOE, Health, Dental Vision, 3 weeks PTO, generous paid holiday schedule, mobile phone allowance, and matching 401-K after 1st year of employment
Education: BS in Marketing, Advertising or related field, 3-5 years experience in agency digital media management required (experience with high-touch platforms like paid search and paid social preferred)
The Social Media Coordinator should have outstanding organizational, attention to detail, and time management skills. He/She will be responsible for monitoring several social media accounts to ensure content is posted at their scheduled times according to set content calendars. The Social Media Coordinator will work closely with the Content and Copy Strategist to stay close to trends and the latest news in social media and industries related to Defero’s clients.
He/She will communicate with customers across several brand accounts to provide community management and community building support. He/She must have a strong understanding of each brand’s products and/or services, as well as the brand’s specified voice and messaging.
The Social Media Coordinator may also be required to help develop and execute copy for a variety of platforms including websites, blog articles, social media posts, published emails and more.
This person is highly in tune with the latest and greatest best practices for social media engagement and perpetually applying that knowledge to client content calendars and assisting with strategy. He/She will analyze measurable data and feedback to strategically tweak messaging as necessary to maximize content performance.
- Support the strategies outlined by Copy and Content Strategist and Client Services Teams and help complete deliverables in a timely manner
- Continuously research, retain, apply, and share new learnings on social media and industry trends specific to Defero’s clients
- Timely posting of content to various social media channels
- Interact with consumers on various brand’s social media channels
- Assist in the development content calendars
- Set up new pages/social profiles for existing and new clients
- Develop a strong understanding of each client’s product or service, as well as the brand’s persona
- Articulate messaging that resonates with each brand’s target audience
- Write to a specific audience within the constraints of an identified platform.
- Meet deadlines, expectations and the highest quality assurance standards.